[ODE] Making a joint get and hold an angle

Chris Royce croyce at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 9 19:32:21 MST 2005

Found it :D.

I've had a look but I can't seam to make out what the example is actually
showing, they both just seam to be spinning on their own axis randomly.

What would I change to first reduce the rotation to a single axis, I'll
worry about setting desired angles and forces after that lol.

Thanks again for the help so far :D

Chris