[ODE] dBodyGetRotation returns what?

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:25:22 MST 2005

The last time this came up, I thought it was decided that what ODE is
putting out is a row-major matrix of 3 vectors, each 4 floats long,
with the trailing floats just existing as 0's - but I could very well
be misremembering.  You might want to take a peak in the archives in
any case, I'm sure this was brought up somewhat recently.

-Megan Fox