[ODE] weight distribution in box

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Mar 2 08:38:58 MST 2005

dMassTranslate does not work as you suggest.

If you look at the code for dBody, it happily ignores the
translation part of the mass, although the mass may get
off-kilter in the inertial tensor (I forget).

This is mentioned as a "bug that's so old it's a feature"
in the documentation, btw.

dGeomTransform() is the only way to go.

Cheers,

			/ h+