[ODE] From unstable to trunk...

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Jun 30 15:07:50 MST 2005

Is it time to change to something like Perforce or Subversion, which
tracks specific related change sets? It's much easier to integrate "this
particular patch" with those tools.

tigris.org is a hosting site that lets you host on Subversion for free,
btw. (I don't know where SourceForge is at WRT Subversion project hosting)

Cheers,

              / h+