[ODE] patches/unstable etc...

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Jun 29 14:33:29 MST 2005

I wonder if it would make sense to have a separate ODE mailing list just for
patches.  The S/N ratio on this one isn't great, and stuff has gotten lost
before.

Right now, it seems the only way a submitter can get a patch accepted is by
popping up every few months saying, "Why isn't my patch in the codebase?"

-- jm