[ODE] Car Braking Problem

KuRi kurimail at arrakis.es
Tue Jun 28 12:03:31 MST 2005

Thanks for your answers. It looks (like you say) like a contact problem,
because with no contacts the problem dissapear. But i don't understand why
the error depends on the Y Angle of the car. Perhaps it is a round problem.
Can someone post one example with code of setting the fdir1 to the rolling
tyre direction, etc...? I have tried that with no results...

Thanks again. KuRiX