[ODE] How does everyone resolve world collision?

Mohsin Hasan mohsin.hasan at trivor.com
Mon Jun 27 16:46:15 MST 2005

I have been able to load a 12.5 million polygon plant model as trimesh with
ODE and it works rock solid without any considerable loss in performance. We
started out loading 1 big giant trimesh for the whole data. Performance drop
was so minimal that we haven't changed anything yet. Our camera is basically
a vertically placed capped cylinder and it works almost flawlessly, even
climbs the stairs without much issues.

Mohsin