[ODE] Box Penetration

Jochen Stier jstier at cs.uvic.ca
Thu Jun 23 10:56:32 MST 2005

Hi everyone. I keep hearing about the problem with trimesh penetrations.. If
I recall correctly I
fixed that by adjusting the ERP values of the world, trimesh and box. Try
0.002 for all of them
and keep CFM at 0.0. I don't remember if those are the correct values, but
if you keep playing
with them you will fix the problem.

Cheers