[ODE] dRandInt Crash Fix

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Thu Jun 23 01:01:41 MST 2005

it makes one wonder why there's not some CPU instruction to return a random
number (or is there one at Intel CPUs?). If it also had some engine to
return really random numbers (using noise from the system [heat etc.])

-----
George Birbilis (birbilis at kagi.com)
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
MVP J# for 2004 & 2005