[ODE] ODE NG

Tanguy Fautre tanguy.fautre at spaceapplications.com
Wed Jun 22 12:18:43 MST 2005

Hello,

I don't think the problem lies within the CVS policy. In fact, what
you're proposing sounds a lot like the current ODE UNSTABLE branch.

The main problem with ODE is the lack of active developers who can take
care of the project. I fail to see how a third CVS branch would help
solving this problem.

I can understand your frustration with ODE being stagnant. Believe me,
you're not the only one.

Tanguy