[ODE] dBodyAddForce / dBodyAddTorque don't do anything!

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:07:31 MST 2005

Depends on the masses you're setting.  I'd say friction too, but
you've got a sphere, so it'll be frictionless.

I would advise making the simplest possible test you can, assuming
your masses are a normal size, and finding where the problem is... for
example, I end up using forces in the 1000 to 10000 range myself, with
masses of 1 to 5 (I use a fairly large gravity, -40, so it takes a lot
of force if I want to bounce something into the air - pushing along a
low-friction surface is more on the 1000 range)

-Megan Fox