[ODE] Tracing Forces and dWorldStep

NoWay InHell zinkala at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:22:33 MST 2005

 I can't recall a simple method built into ODE that allows you to get
the total constraint forces after their solution inside of the step
functions.  The joint feedback structures exist but (a) they will slow
your code down to molases (and thats being kind) (b) gives you the
forces on a joint not a body basis.  Your best bet if you need this
information is to modify the step functions yourself and store it off.

 - Zink