[ODE] ragdoll

Yordan Gyurchev yg at gyurchev.com
Fri Jun 10 00:53:17 MST 2005

Where does one find these ragdoll demos? I cant find anything on the ODE
site...

> we need a good 3d programmer ideally with gamebryo (netimmerse)
> experience.
lol... website/news is a bit dated... so is ours and I keep telling them
that it puts good
candidates off...

Btw, we need a good XBOX programmer with Renderware experience... if you
facy working in the middle of England...

-Yordan