[ODE] I have buckling joints with 4 wheeled vehicle

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:56:01 MST 2005

Carworld is the example you want to base your code off of... and it's
available here: http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/carworld.html
(thanks... Jon?  I think?).

Extremely stable, well-constructed, good "feeling" car.  Mind that it
does a lot of other neat tricks, like biasing the handling so that
your car doesn't roll at the slightest hint of a corner - which would
doubtless be your next question, once you got this aspect worked out.

-Megan Fox