[ODE] Issue with angular velocity

Michael Coles xtatic at digini.com
Thu Jun 9 14:25:29 MST 2005

It appears as though the ball is sinking into the trimesh quickly, and
its pushing it back out. If so, try setting the max correcting velocity.
Also if you have any stutter and are passing the elapsed time between
frames this can happen. Make sure the elapsed time you pass is not too
high (i.e limit it).

Hope this helps you a bit (Im currently developing a game with a ball as
the main focus, roling on a trimesh).

Good Luck!

Michael Coles
Software Developer