[ODE] Patch for eliminating penetration bounce mega-force?

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:15:35 MST 2005

On 6/2/05, Megan Fox <shalinor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would a reasonable approach be to adopt unit testing?

Yes absolutely, but unless someone is willing to jump in and write
those tests it would be nice to have a way to push through a few of
these patches in the meantime. I use NUnit for my own (.NET) work, but
can anyone add anything to this review of C++ test frameworks?

  http://www.gamesfromwithin.com/articles/0412/000061.html

It seems as if the maintainers -- and this is meant as a comment, not
a criticism -- are treating CVS HEAD as a stable release that must be
preserved, rather than a place to integrate and test new changes. I
would be curious to hear their thoughts on improving the patch
submission process.

Jason