[ODE] Patch for eliminating penetration bounce mega-force?

Darío Mariani mariani.dario at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:05:46 MST 2005

I agree, the problem seems to be that the resources for patch
verification are scarse (only few people without time to spend on it),
and a different aproach should be used. How do other projects do this?
For instance, KDE is a big monster, and I do not think that patches
are tested one at a time.
 May be a simple web application could be created were patches are
submitted and can be downloaded for testing and confirmed they work or
not, then moved to unstable branch and rechecked.
 Another, more clean aproach is to create tests, you start with a
library that pass a set of tests, when you apply the patch, the test
should run for the patch to be accepted, and it must provide new tests
for the next iteration.

       Darío