[ODE] High speed rigid body collisions

Adam Moravanszky adam.moravanszky at novodex.com
Thu Jun 2 15:16:29 MST 2005

Oh, yeah, while I'm at it.  Another important reason to get in touch
with us about a license rather than quietly completing your commercial
game with the noncommercial version is that registered developers have
access to bug fixes and updates significantly sooner.  This also applies
to major improvements like continuous collision detection.  Just FYI.

--Adam