[ODE] Problem with amotors and ball joints

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:45:16 MST 2005

Make sure you set the stops twice - I'd lay odds that's what you're
seeing here, that one stop isn't setting properly.

For whatever reason (why the heck hasn't it been removed yet?  Seems
completely useless), the joint stops do "sanity" checking on the input
values to make sure a hi stop isn't lower than a lo stop, etc.

But of course, when setting completely new values, often your new hi
is lower than your old lo... etc... so you end up needing to set new
values twice.

-Megan Fox