[ODE] freezing a moving object

Cristian Bianchi cris at cris.hspace.name
Thu Jul 21 17:26:22 MST 2005

Just a simple tip...
Detach the geometry from the ode body using
dGeomSetBody( g, 0 );
The geom will be attached to the static envirnment, so it will become
unmovable.
... and destroy the body if you don't need it again in the simulation.
Otherwise you can just disable it, and re-enable when it must be slept.
Cheers
Cristian Bianchi
Simulation Software Division
DIES Group, Rome, Italy