[ODE] Next version of ODE

Brad braddabug at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 17:04:02 MST 2005

I was messing around with angular motors and discovered that in ODE 0.5
they're pretty much broken, and I had to download it from CVS and
compile it myself (not much fun on Windows).

Is that bugfix big enough to warrant a new release, like ODE 0.55 or
even ODE 0.6? Any ETA on the next release?

I also discovered that the contributed build files for msvc7 are a bit
out of date. I had to add several new .cpp files to the project, and
tinker with the .def export files a little (several functions were
missing and some seemed to be no longer in ODE). Is anyone still working
on the MSVC project files?