[ODE] Help

kurimail kurimail at arrakis.es
Tue Jul 12 15:48:52 MST 2005

Hi, there is a special contact mode:

dContactMotion1 If set, the contact surface is assumed to be moving
independently of the motion of the bodies. This is kind of like a conveyor
belt running over the surface. When this flag is set, motion1 defines the
surface velocity in friction direction 1.
dContactMotion2 The same thing as above, but for friction direction 2.

But i am not sure how to use this...
Although it looks really interesting...
Good Luck!

Cheers, KuRi!