[ODE] Car Physics with a couple errors

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Jul 6 15:15:30 MST 2005

You probably haven't set the lo and hi stops TWICE, which is necessary
because of an implementation issue in the joint. This is mentioned in
the FAQ, btw.

You might also want to check out the code at
http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/carworld/ which is a working car built
much like yours, tuned to allow maneuvering at moderately high speeds
without flipping over.

Cheers,

                      / h+