[ODE] Let's Help Russ With Money

jnilson_99 at yahoo.com jnilson_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 22:35:42 MST 2005

"I agree with your concept, but I think the plate
should first be passed to those organizations that are
making money off the sweat of Russ et al's
brow. "

lest i be a party pooper, but why can't we as an ode
community do the work ourselves. afterall this is free
software. why couldn't russ just outline what needs to
be done and the WE CODE IT?

russ is a busy man. but we are not, we just need to
kernal of knowledge to complete the task. id russ can
provide that, then we are already there.

john

p.s.

"science is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration"

--- "Gary R. Van Sickle"