[ODE] "Could not load accelerators" Why? :-(

HanSolo hansolo7 at telepolis.com
Sun Jul 3 20:03:41 MST 2005

Hello.

At last i can compile with DevC++ (gcc,g++,etc) in my Windows 98, but i
have a problem when execute my little program that uses some drawstuff
functions.

When i execute my program, a window start but one little window appears
and say me "could not load accelerators"

Headers..
#include <ode/ode.h>
#include <drawstuff/drawstuff.h>
#include "resource.h"

I compile it with "g++" and with the libraries -ldrawstuff  -lode
-lOpenGL32 -lGlu32 -lgdi32

====> Other codes like "test_buggy.cpp" too doesn't run => same error
with the accelerators!

I have read other post (July 2002) but i include "resource.h" and
doesn't work
          http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2002-July/005437.html

In "resource.h" appears the #define IDR_ACCELERATOR1                104*
, *i tried with other numbers but nothing.

And in "windows.cpp" :

 // load accelerators
  accelerators = LoadAccelerators (ghInstance,
MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDR_ACCELERATOR1));
  if (accelerators==NULL) dsError ("could not load accelerators");

It seems the LoadAccelerators function fails :s

This is a nightmare. :-(
Some help? Thanks