[ODE] constructor problem in collision_trimesh.cpp

steve1011 steve1011 at att.net
Fri Jul 1 14:03:59 MST 2005

I think the problem is that dUASSERT is usually used inside processing
functions where the variable 'g' is defined as an object. It's not
defined in the constructor and causes a compile error. I think the
intent was to use dUASSERT to report at run time if the dxTriMeshData
class is instantiated when the libraries were compiled with trimesh
disabled. I didn't find the definition for dUASSERT so I don't know if
my 'fix' of removing the variable g and replacing it with the value 0 is
proper. I looked for an example of an ASSERT that took only a string
argument but didn't find it.