[ODE] From unstable to trunk...

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 1 11:59:39 MST 2005

Given the state of the community, I'd be tempted to merge promising patches
directly into the main codebase.  Yes, it will occasionally cause problems,
but you will certainly get feedback on them : ).  And if something doesn't
get any feedback (as now), you can assume it works, at least without
detriment.

If the mountain won't come to Mohammed...
--
gl