[ODE] Another question -- this time about enabled/disabled bodies.

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:26:06 MST 2005

Typically, I depend on the collision callback to tell me what bodies
are interacting at any one time.  Every time a collision pair is
verified, each entity gets a chance to deal with that collision as
they see fit... some queue sound effects, some play animations, some
apply a counter-force, etc.

So, for me, my list of active bodies is "whatever bodies/geoms the
collision callback spits at me that I can verify are interacting in
desired ways."

-Megan Fox