[ODE] Re: ODE (and mainly OPCODE) for 64bits

Frederic Marmond zebarbuc at free.fr
Fri Jan 21 08:58:24 MST 2005

Ok, so, I think I'll try to get time to make the port.
By the way, I think I'll introduce a new typedef for that pointer-offset. It
will be easier in the futur to track it and identify it as a offset.
May I try to do specific 64bit code (#ifdef SYS64 offset=pointer-base; # else
offset=pointer #endif) to avoid inutile computation on 32bits system, or would
this 'offset system' be used by both 32 and 64 arch ?

Pierre: may I work with the ODE cvs, or is there a OPCODE cvs somewhere?
(or, if I make patches against the ODE-opcode, will you port it to the current
OPCODE dev sources?)

But don't expect me to make it before few weeks... it is a busy time for
everyone! :-/

Fred

--
Fred Marmond