[ODE] Simulating Chess Pieces

Roel van Dijk roelvandijk at home.nl
Wed Jan 19 10:04:09 MST 2005

I wouldn't change the rotation of the body your self. Your initial approach
look fine to me. Make sure that 'y' is really the top of the piece. Try it
with a value of 0. If y is correct then there could be a problem with the
friction. I assume that the piece rests on some ground plane or a box geom.
Check the contact points that are created for the piece and the ground.