[ODE] mutable bodies

Yordan Gyurchev yordan at gyurchev.com
Sun Jan 9 22:37:38 MST 2005

I raised the question about bodies that are not dynamic bodies but have
physical presence and properties.

So far Geoff answered to that (thanks Geoff your answer on the PS2 stuff was
most helpful) - putting just simple geoms that are moved from outside "game"
code.

Unfortunately I think just simple bodyless geom won't suffice. Why? Mutable
bodies are supposed to interact with other physical dynamic or mutable
bodies. During these interactions and physical solutions the system needs