[ODE] passing scaled matrix to dBodySetRotation

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 8 11:39:52 MST 2005

You can't scale the rotation matrix, since it represents a pure
rotation.  As ode uses generic "units" you should just be able to pass
whatever you want in as positions, sizes, etc, so there shouldn't be a
need to scale everything on top of that.  If you wish to scale objects
around you'll have to do so in a object specific manner (setting new box
lengths, sphere radius, etc).

Geoff