[ODE] Failing test applications

Gabriel J. Brostow brostow at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 3 00:33:06 MST 2005

Apologies if this has already been sorted out - couldn't find a response
to Luc's question anywhere in the archives. I'm having the identical
problems as he reported (test_collision, test_ode), except with the
ode-bin-0.5-msvc-SINGLE-debug-trimesh.zip distribution.

Has a solution been found and checked in? I'm about to launch into
building everything from the 10 Nov. nightly snapshot, but had hoped to
just use the pre-builts this time.

Thanks in advance,

- Gabe