[ODE] Is it time to accept dcyl2 contribution?

Vrej Melkonian vmelkon at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 06:10:32 MST 2005

--- Megan Fox <shalinor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Doesn't the dCylinder2 have trouble with falling
> through solid
> surfaces when it meets them plane-on with its top or
> bottom?

I'm don't remember anymore, but it had missing
colliders.
I think it's missing cylinder to cylinder
c-cylinder to cylinder.

I also experienced an assert. See someone else's post
a long time ago.
In my case, it happened when the cylinder landed on a
cube it seems.

Both contributed cylinder codes have issues.