[ODE] Silly theoretical question

Chris Gregan chris at torcinteractive.com
Fri Feb 25 11:43:44 MST 2005

Havok seem to have developed something similar as well, to be released
at GDC.
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/press_release.php?aid=6968

 From the article:

"Havok Physics 3 - Extends Havok Physics, critically acclaimed for its
recent use many of the industry's top selling video games including
Bungie's Halo 2 and Valve's Half-Life 2. Havok Physics 3 introduces
Continuous Physics, an innovation that dramatically reduces game
production time by eliminating "bullet-through-paper" problems that stem
from high-velocity game objects."