[ODE] How can I increase the friction of the floor?

Patrick Barnes mrtrick at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:20:04 MST 2005

A rope can be simulated using a long line of narrow boxes joined to
each other with socket joints (the smaller the distance between
joints, the more accurate it will be, but the slower it will go)
Not sure about any of the rest of it though... sorry. (Although you
might get some empirical inspiration from playing around with the
container crane in a particular part of half life 2)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:56:43 +0800, Shamim <shamim.akhtar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to do crane simulation.
>
> Does anyone have any examples, tutorials, demo samples of doing rope
> and container behaviour using ODE for physics modelling.
>
> If there isnt any demo samples, perhaps, one can provide some
> explanation/help about how to go ahead and do it.
>
> Thanks.

MrTrick
Catapultum habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad
caput tuum saxum immane mittam

MrTrick