[ODE] static objects

THD apt at home.se
Sun Feb 20 23:10:48 MST 2005

ah, yes, I found it in the documentation as well, gotta learn to look
harder next time :P
	But still my framerate gets low when I add lots of objects. I
check if the geom got a bodyId of 0 in my callback to speed up things,
but when I add like 100 geoms, my framerate goes down to 2 fps. Any clue
how to speed things up?