[ODE] reading XML models, reading / writing the state of the simulation, ...

Evan Drumwright edrumwri at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:22:07 MST 2005

I have just released the latest version of odeXML, an add-on library that
provides:

- reading simulation models in XML format
- reading and writing the state of the simulation
- reading geometries from 3D triangle mesh files (OBJ format)
- automatic mass property calculation (mass, center of mass, and inertia
tensor) from triangle meshes
- full documentation

odeXML has been fairly well tested, and is currently compilable under OS X
and Linux.  I have not tried to compile it under Windows.

odeXML is available from: http://robotics.usc.edu/~drumwrig/code.html

Evan