[ODE] Re: DLL?

Patrick Barnes mrtrick at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 13:32:42 MST 2005

Found my problem - I'd assumed g++ was meant to be on a new line, and
the email client had done something funny.

Unstripped, it's 263Kb, and 192kb stripped... which is better than
3kb, but not so good if it's meant to be 600K.

Can you recommend a viewer to check the symbols exported by the DLL? I
know of the VC++ dependency viewer, but I don't have VC++.

--
MrTrick