[ODE] Collision: number of intersection points

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 09:32:19 MST 2005

Remember that ODE is working with perfect spheres, so if you imagine a
non-penetrating collision between an infinite plane and a perfect
sphere, you'll see it has exactly one point of contact, infinitely
small.

If you're not getting enough traction, then why not ramp up the
friction of contact joints generated between your wheels and the
ground?  (make sure you're using the Friction Pyramid Approximation
friction, which is not the default friction model)

-Megan Fox