[ODE] Silly question, Is ODE based on accurate physics ?

matt stephure stephure at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 20:37:29 MST 2005

I work for a machine learning center at the University of Alberta
(http://www.aicml.ca). We've been building up a generic robot
simulation/test suite. There's a lot of work with games, and robotics
here, including building teams for the RoboCup competitions.

Our simulator can handle OmniRobots and as of last week, finally,
Segway RMPs. If you want to shorten your code-run-debug cycle for
robotic work, ODE is a great tool to help you do that. It's not
perfect, but very useful.

I'm not sure I'd want to construct a bridge with it, but for research?
It's certainly accurate enough.