[ODE] How to iterate through a joint group

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Thu Feb 3 01:29:25 MST 2005

I have a few bodies that I anchor to the ground with a joint.  The idea is that
they are trees, and when you chop them down, I delete the joint, and let them
fall.

However, I only store the jointgroup in my object structure.   I can destroy
the joints by calling dJointGroupEmpty on that group, but I'm wondering if
there is a way to iterate through the joints in a jointgroup, and select a
specific one to work on, and then remove that one from the group?

---
Tim Rightnour <root at garbled.net>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/