[ODE] adding direction parameter to CCylinder geom?

Doron Tal dtal at email.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 28 14:42:22 MST 2005

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.  But if you want a C
or C++ interface to pre-rotated cylinders that's easy: just
declare the struct as you did below, with the direction parameter,
and then have two constructors in it: one without the direction
parameter, which will just be a replica of the old constructor,
and one with the direction parameter, which rotates the geom
and calls the old constructor -- very little code to add and
this one should work.
-doron