[ODE] ODE on MSVC8

Anders Olofsson anders.olofsson at biologigrand.ac
Sat Dec 24 06:08:11 MST 2005

I downloaded the prebuilt library
(ode-bin-0.5-msvc-SINGLE-release-trimesh.zip) and having problems with
trimeshes on MSVC8. No trimesh<->sphere collisions are detected!,
plane<->sphere and sphere<->sphere works fine though. My project worked
fine on MSVC7 (using the same prebuilt ODE). Autodisable seems strange too,
after a sphere has come to rest and I put it up in "midair", gravity
doesn't pull it down (still disabled).

I'm probably doing something wrong, not sure what though. Going to try
msvc7 again later.

Merry christmas and that stuff everyone!