[ODE] Convex Volume Geom

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Thu Dec 22 00:43:00 MST 2005

Hi Erwin,
did you (or someone else) tested the performance of your GJK based collision
detection in comparision to ODE geoms?

I tried your ODE+Bullet because I wanted to use plane-capped cylinders but
realized that collisions like cylinder-box or cylinder-sphere (or I think
any other) were MUCH slower then ODE's specific geoms code.
I didn't investigate much about this so it could also be some problem on my
side. I just went to use dCylinder2 contrib and I'm quite happy now.

Jaroslav