[ODE] Convex Volume Geom

Nguyen Binh ngbinh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:19:00 MST 2005

I don't really feel like Bullet's implementation has serious numerical
instabilities.
Also, what's your other options? Lin-Canny doesn't work so well, SAP-based
method need alot of special code (I think Novodex uses this approach).
I can live happily with Bullet . I don't know why not many ODE's users used
it though.