[ODE] Fixing a body to a point

Winsett _Z winsett at abv.bg
Sat Dec 17 17:25:30 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm not familiar enough with the ODE, but i've got a source code of by prof. Nenchev. In it he makes a manipulator with 2 DOF, as the first joint is a fixed one. Here is a link to the source of the program:
http://www.mil.mes.musashi-tech.ac.jp/~nenchev/Lectures/AR/FB2dof.cpp

I hope I help you with that!

Dimitar Katsarski
e-mails: winsett at abv.bg;   mkatsarski at netbg.com
ICQ #: 216 562 511
IRC:
    nicks: winsett, winsett_wrk, Mitko_z or Mitko_wrk
    servers: acidburn.bgbits.com; irc.naturella.com
phones:
    gsm:    +359-898-28-90-24
    work:   +359-2-988-25-51
    home:   call: +359-2-988-28-64, after autom. signal call: 63-64-667