[ODE] latest CVS download from UNSTABLE wont compile

Daniel Cheney daniel.theanaconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:04:35 MST 2005

Hello,

I looked through the archives but didnt see this error. I tried downloading
a clean update the latest from the UNSTABLE branch, and I'm getting the
following error trying to build it:

collision_cylinder_box.cpp
..\ode\src\collision_cylinder_box.cpp(97) : error C3861:
'dGeomCylinderGetParams': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent
lookup

Maybe I'm missing something, or not thinking straight. But I cant get this
solved, had to go back to the HEAD branch and I have to start re-applying my
patches to that again.

Any help would be appreciated,
-Daniel