[ODE] Patches

Marco Grubert mgrubert at conitec.net
Wed Dec 7 18:58:36 MST 2005

Just downloaded the latest UNSTABLE revision and my earlier patch did not
make it in. If some moderator could contribute these changes, please...
i:\temp\ode\ode\src\collision_quadtreespace.cpp
L498     //(mg) there can be multiple instances of a dirty object on stack
             //(mg) be sure to remove ALL and not just first, for this we
decrement i
             //break;
             --i;
i:\temp\ode\ode\src\collision_trimesh_sphere.cpp
L252  if (Dist <= Radius){
                //Dist= Radius - Dist;
                Dist= Radius - side; //(mg) penetration depth is distance
along normal not shortest distance
                return true;
            }