[ODE] Initial conditions problem

Peter Yamamoto yamamotop at page44.com
Wed Dec 7 18:19:39 MST 2005

FYI My problems were on the user side, not ode side.

I was calculating input values and expected values and they didn't seem
to be jiving with the ode simulation... because of bugs in the
calculations!-P

It's not necessarily the issue of what to feed ODE as long as it's clear
what needs to be converted/how.

Force + stepsize/duration aren't as intuitive parameters as an initial
velocity when trying to hit something/make simple
calculations/predictions.

Peter